Ciana Blends

Makeup . Style . Body & Skincare

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Am I a romantic, YES! Do I love weddings ? Definitely YES  !! Did I love Kemi's wedding ?YES! YES!! YES!!! 
Kemi's wedding was one I really looked forward to. I met Kemi a few days to her wedding during the makeup trial . I liked her persona, she was openminded ,confident and had an idea of how she wanted her face to look on her big day.I really couldn't wait to get started.

 I loved the colors she chose :yellow, coral and white. From the very beginning of our makeup session, I was loving  the blends of colours I used for her eyes. From gold and dark grey eyeshadow on the eyelids to the silver at the inner corners of her eyes, to make her eyes pop  and then contouring with brown .They all came out nicely.

For her lips , I opted for a wine liner and then a raspberry shade lipstick mixed with red.
All in all ,she looked really beautiful. Need I mention that she liked her makeup ? She loved it ......

The white and gold gele (head tie)  also came out beautifully. It was carefully tied with round layers in front to bring emphasis to her  face.
I had a good time, lots of fun. It was a fantastic wedding and good food too! *wink*









No comments: