Ciana Blends

Makeup . Style . Body & Skincare

Monday 11 November 2013

Beauty, Joy and laughter


Welcome Darlings!
                   
   I was browsing through  pictures of  our make up jobs and decided to share some of them with my CBB readers .
This post is about  Bunmi and her makeup session  for her special day  done by us  .  
The first time ever I saw Bunmi , I met her through her brother and she gave me a gift. Little did I know that I would be her makeup artist , some years to come  . Bunmi is a beautiful woman with a great smile . I opted for the bold smokey look for her engagement and then a  simple yet classy look for her  for wedding makeup.

Did she like her makeup ..........your guess is as good as mine .
Enjoy the pictures , I hope you feel the excitement , joy and laughter .



           Wow ! I am smiling back , she is beautiful !

 
            Pretty ! Do you love the eyes too !

            So , remember to leave a comment.
            Much love.

            Anne.