Ciana Blends

Makeup . Style . Body & Skincare

Monday 11 November 2013

Beauty ,Joy and laughter

Welcome Darlings,
I was browsing through  pictures of some of our  make up jobs and decided to share  them with my CBB readers .This post is about Bunmi and her makeup session  for her special day  done by us.
The first time ever I saw Bunmi , I met her through her brother and she gave me a gift . Little did I know that I would be her makeup artist, some years to come . Bunmi is a beautiful woman with a great smile.  I was already dreaming of  working on her face ,days to the wedding. I loved the reception I got from her family too.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
 It was a fun day and  I loved her makeup session . I opted for the bold smokey look for her engagement  and then a  simple yet classy look for  her wedding makeup . Did she like her makeup ..........your guess is as good as mine .

Enjoy the pictures , I hope you feel the excitement , joy  and laughter .